Saturday 23 February 2013

Toondoo Family

I went on to ToonDoo and made some pictures of my family:

Myself (Don't I look cool?)



Isaac (I don't like to put this up, it makes him look bad. I guess he is a bit over weight!)
 


John (He turned out so cool!)


Tom (I love this one!)


 
Kate (She looks awsome, I dressed her in her sports clothes!)
Beth (She looks so cute and pretty!)
Fred (So little and purfect!)
 
What do you think? A cool family or what? I do feel guilty about putting Isaac's picture up, I did try to make him look better than he does, he does not look too bad, does he?
 
I have made these picture so the the wonderful woman, Sue, can see what my kids look like!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Vicky:) I like using toondoo. It makes the best pictures ever! I think that the pictures I did look quite a bit like my own children!
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ruth,

    I love your pictures! I tried making some pictures on Toondoos too. They didn't turn out as good as yours.

    You haven't written a new post in a while. I hope everything is okay with you. How's the unschooling going?

    God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sue,

    Thank you so much. I am sure your pictures are better than you make out. Keep trying, I am sure you will get to a stage were you can say you are the best toondooer ever.

    I am sorry I was busy, unschooling and then we went on holiday, I will have to write about it. That is an idea!

    The Unschooling is going well. Everyone is enjoying themselves. I am enjoying the relaxing and letting them get on with it. Your idea about the reading out loud was good and I am often doing it.

    Thank you for stopping by,

    God bless,
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete