Saturday 23 February 2013

Spoiling Children

I can't say I don'y spoil my children! I surpose I spoil each one in there own ways.

Is it bad to spoil your kids a bit? Could it even be good for them to be a bit spoilt? Maybe, maybe not, it depends I guess. Spoiling your children with love it good for them, but I guess spoiling them in other ways is not so good.

Well I guess that I have spoilt Bethany in both ways. I sometimes wonder if I did something horrid to her my spoiling her, but then again she is the youngest girl and sometimes you want to do these things for them.

When I say I spoil her, I mean that I give her lots of nice clothes and I let her have chocolate, it is not that I don't let the others, but I just can't say no when she asks for it and of a result she is a bit tubby!

Was it wrong of me to spoil her like that? Should I have said no more chocolate and not given her quick so many new clothes? I don't know, it is a hard question to answer and so please help me answer it!

No comments:

Post a Comment