Saturday 23 February 2013

How Old Are Your Children?

How old are your children? Mine are all still young. John is the oldest. He is just about fourteen, well fourteen in one week. Thomas is twelve. Kathrin is eleven, Bethany is eight and Fredrick is six. So that answers my question for me, but what about you, how old are your children? Do you have any of about my childrens' ages? Do you have any with blogs? None of mine have blogs, but I have just made this blog for them  all to write on. I don't want to make them each a google account, it might be to dangerous and I might forget all the passwords, but I am having this blog were you and, this is if you have any the age of mine, your children can read my kids writing!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ruth,

    We have eight children and some are similar ages to your children - girls aged 9 and 12, and a 6-year-old boy. They have blogs but they don't write on them very often. You can make more blogs on your own account if your children want separate blogs.

    God bless:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicky,
    Wow! Does it run in your family to have a big family? I can't believe it.
    Maybe our children could send emails to each other? They might like that!
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete